//Little Sweet Candy
Smile *o*
Tuesday, May 28, 2013 | 7:52 AM | 0 ♥ Sweet Candy
Assalamualaikum. Setahun lebih tak update blog. Al-maklumlah sibuk manjang.. I miss my blog damn much.
Now I'm 17teen. Big girl okay. Hurm. There is one song and I love it. Just read it :)


I've never said this before to tell you the truth.
I felt my heart beating on that day.
Since the beginning I knew
I wasn't sure but it felt like our fate was already decided.
Love is coming to me.
It's lead me toward you.
It's feels like a dream that I'll never wake up from.
It's really seems like a dream.
I remember the day we first met.
You came to me on a dazzling and bright day.
Thank you for coming to me.
You are smiling at me on this beautiful day.
But why are tears forming in my eyes?
I hope this is  dream that I'll never wake up from.
I hope things will never change.
I hope there is the place where love lingers can be somewhere we can be together.

♥ Izzati Zulkhornain ♥

  
 want to know well bout me? heee.. just call me izzati and zati ok ! just a simple girl and imma a stalker xD

♥ Tagboard ♥

YOUR SHOUTMIX CODE AT HERE (!)

♥ Credits To ♥

Skin By Little Miss : //Suhaila Roslan
Edit by You : Nur Izzati